Whether you’re shopping for your girlfriend, sister, mom, or any woman in your life here’s a gift guide with a few things they may want for Christmas. In my opinion shopping for women is pretty easy. Get them candles, beauty and skin care items, and anything cozy. They will no doubt be happy with pretty much anything. However, each of these items could fit a different persons personality, so pick out what you think what you think they would like the most. All the items above are clickable. Hover over the photos, and click the + sign! For the three items that aren’t check out the links below, or the carousel at them bottom of this post. Happy shopping!
- Farm Fresh Spa Experience Tin – Everyone likes a good spa treatment. What’s better than being able to have your very own spa experience at home? Get the woman in your life this spa kit for Christmas, and she will be ecstatic by all the goodies in this tin.
- Gold 2018 Planner – If you’ve got a busy gal maybe get her this pretty planner for the new year. There’s nothing like starting the year by getting organized, and this is a gift that’s extremely useful. As a blogger I can tell you first hand having one of these is mandatory for productivity.
- Plum Pretty Sugar Robe – Get her a robe she can wear all year-long. You can always go for a bathrobe, or even a shorter robe. However, I love the romantic print on this one, and she will probably end up wearing this everyday. I know I want one!
- TopShop Pom Pom Beanie – The cutest beanie for the winter. I love the faux fur pom-pom that comes on top of this beanie. It gives the hat an extra cozy feel, and it’s even on trend.
- Tartelette 2 In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette – I have been eyeing this palette for sometime, but I think it’s the perfect palette for everyone. It’s perfect for the fall and winter time, but it’s also full of neutral colors that would work all year-long.
- Insta Pot Duo Pressure Cooker – Do you have a cook in your life that may be a little tired of all the cooking, and the cleaning? Get them the infamous Insta Pot for easy dinners that won’t cost them their time. This pot does it all, and it’s under $150 which is a steal when you think about all that it can do.
- Stila “Stay All Day” Liquid Lipstick – Perla – Stila has some great lipsticks that aren’t too pricey. Grab this Stay All Day lipstick in Perla for a perfect pout that she will be able to wear all day. This color is super wearable in its neutral pink shade, but have a look at the other colors as well!
- Sam Edelman Augustine Leopard Loafers – If you haven’t been living under a rock these past few months then you would know that these have been the shoe of the season! These loafer style mules are both chic and comfortable. I love the leopard print of these ones because they’re a subtle statement shoe to add to any woman’s wardrobe.
- Cozy Plaid Scarf – A scarf is the perfect gift when you’re not exactly sure what to get the woman you’re shopping for. This mixed print one is perfect. I love the mixed prints, and although it’s cozy it can be worn through early spring.
- Kopari Coconut Discovery Kit – Kopari is a newer skin care brand that made its way into the market this past year. Packed with Organic coconut oil their products are great for your skin. Give the gift of healthy glowing skin this year with this kit that includes four different items to help give the lady in your life a healthy glow.
Don’t forget to check out my other gift guides for this season!
This post may contain affiliate links that may provide me with a small commission if you click
or make a purchase. Thank you for supporting SimplyAubrie.com 🙂Continue Reading