- The Art of Shaving 4 Piece Kit – This is the ultimate starter kit for your man’s shaving routine. It’s got everything he needs from the cream to the balm, and even a fancy brush to help clean up his face. This kit is unscented which is great just in case he’s got sensitive skin.
- Beer Making Kit – Does your dude like beer? Then get him this beer making kit! Let him have some fun, and get him a gift he will actually want to use.
- Bose SoundLink Speaker System – A wireless speaker that he can take anywhere with him is great. Whether he’s outdoors, outside grilling, or just lounging this will become something he uses everyday. You just might use it too.
- Will Leather Goods Classic Leather Belt – A good leather belt that will actually last is a great gift. I’m actually thinking about snagging this for my boyfriend because he’s worn the same belt since we met! I also really love the color of this one, but you could grab it in black as well.
- Patagonia Synchilla Snap-T Fleece Pullover – Don’t think your guy doesn’t want a cozy sweater too. These synchilla pullovers by Patagonia are some of the best, and I swear he’s going to love it. They come in all sorts of colors and prints, so you can customize for whomever you’re shopping for.
- Edox Men’s Les Vauberts Watch – Get him a watch that he can wear everyday. I love the leather wrap on this one, and that it has a fairly simple face. If he’s more into the chain links, but still likes simplicity then check out this one –> Bulova Men’s Watch
- Game Of Thrones Box Set – Maybe your significant other is super into Game of Thrones. Sure you could get him the box sets of the shows, but better yet get him the books! He’ll be able to read the books before the last bit of this season comes out.
- Deluxe Watch Case – My boyfriend has a few watches, and I realized he doesn’t actually have anywhere to put them. Instead of having him put his watches anywhere why not get him a case to keep them all safe and organized? May not seem like the most exciting gift, but it is useful! For a more affordable options click here ($10!!!) –> Watch Case in Black
- Whiskey Stone Set – If you’re looking for a stocking stuffer, or trying to put a neat gift together grab this whiskey stone set. If your guy likes whiskey, or just hates having his drinks watered down this is a great gift. Throw them in his stocking, or pair them with glasses and whiskey for a nice gift set.
- BearPaw Peeta Slipper – My boyfriend is begging me for slippers. We have all tiled floor, and it gets cold! Get him these slippers to keep him cozy around the house. I love these slippers (even I want a pair!), and I like the price. Sorry UGG, but over $100 for slippers is ridiculous.
That’s the Men’s list be sure to check out my other holiday gift guides here!
There may be affiliate links within this post that will result in me receiving a small commission
if you make a purchase or click the links. Thank you for your support of SimplyAubrie.com!Continue Reading